Giving a functional purpose and a contemporary style to a "primitive" material is at the heart of ROU Materiaal's philosophy. This unique desk has a top fashioned from a piece of a centenary ginkgo biloba, with two rectangular legs with rounded corners made of different materials: MDF tinted in black acrylic color and steel with a brushed finish. The raw wood is treated with epoxy resins using traditional restoration techniques and acrylic colors that result in a dual surface: one opaque and one glossy, merging without a precise borderline for a striking visual effect.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: METERA-001
• Download: Tearsheet
• Material: Ginkgo biloba wood MDF Steel
• Dimensions (in): W 70.87 x D 25.59 x H 29.53
• Dimensions (cm): W 180 x D 65 x H 75
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 1-2 weeks
• Shipping to United States: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy