Wood Dining Table
Introduced at the Fuorisalone event during 2018 Milan Design Week, this table is made of MDF with blue-stained eucalyptus veneer and has a sleek silhouette that recalls the proportions of the iconic Italian "fratino" (rectory table) with a long and narrow top and straight legs. Simple and austere, the remarkable feature of this piece is its construction: four lateral elements and the top are assembled without additional parts to create a structure that has the sculpted look of a solid block. With its versatile design, this piece can be used as dining table, work desk, or console in any decor.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: EPONMI-048
• Material: MDF
• Dimensions (in): W 86.61 x D 27.56 x H 28.35
• Dimensions (cm): W 220 x D 70 x H 72
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 9-10 weeks
• Shipping to United States: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy