This is a sterling silver shell by the Florentine silversmiths of the Pagliai atelier, originally commissioned by an English customer as a replica of an old colonial model to be used as butter holder. The piece is embossed by hand using the traditional chiseling technique.
• Material: Sterling Silver
• Dimensions (in): W 6.825 x D 5.07 x H 0.585
• Dimensions (cm): W 17.5 x D 13 x H 1.5
• Handmade in Italy
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 1-2 weeks
• Shipping to United States: FREE
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy