Traditional maiolica techniques give life to this stunning vase by Tuscan ceramic atelier ND Dolfi. The piece is the result of an entirely handcrafted process starting with the molding, continuing with the engraving recalling serpent skin, and finishing with the painting in white and gold.
• Material: Maiolica Ceramic, Yellow Gold
• Dimensions (in): W 8.97 x D 8.97 x H 17.55
• Dimensions (cm): W 23 x D 23 x H 45
• Handmade in Italy
• Ready to ship
• Shipping to United States: $30
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy