This anthropomorphic vase is made entirely by hand and painted in a Ivory matte monochrome tint, rich in natural pigments and resin binders that provide intense color depth. The piece is inspired by ancient Sicilian legends of love and revenge between a Moor and a Maiden and is decorated with Japanese logograms, creating an unusual cultural contamination. The lips have been enameled red, emphasizing the orality and femininity of the piece.
• Material: Terracotta
• Dimensions (in): 15.7 x 11.8 x 8.7
• Dimensions (cm): 40 x 30 x 22
• Handmade In Italy
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 4-6 weeks
• Shipping to United States: $50
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy