This chair is based on the prototypes of foldable seats created in the 19th century by J.B. Fenby, who was himself inspired by traditional Berber chairs. The Tripolina is a durable chair handcrafted in Rome by Dario Alfonsi that features a thick vegetable-tanned bottolato leather, hand stitched with synthetic and cotton threads. This version is made with green-tanned leather and solid teak wood.
• Material: Leather, Teak Wood
• Dimensions (in): W 29.25 x D 27.3 x H 40.95
• Dimensions (cm): W 75 x D 70 x H 105
• Handmade in Italy
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 4-6 weeks
• Shipping to United States: $70
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy