This is a pair of salt cellars in sterling silver handcrafted by the famous Florentine silversmiths of Argentiere Pagliai. The silver pieces are an original model commissioned in the 1950s by Tiffany & Co to Pagliai and, thus, are perfect for both classic and contemporary tables needing a touch of glamour. Each cellar is chiseled by hand, to achieve the best possible degree of detail, and features a gold-plated cavity for salt.
• Material: Sterling Silver, Yellow Gold
• Dimensions (in): W 2.925 x D 1.56 x H 0.585
• Dimensions (cm): W 7.5 x D 4 x H 1.5
• Handmade in Italy
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 1-2 weeks
• Shipping to United States: FREE
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy