This is a cup in sterling silver handcrafted in Florence by the Pagliai silversmiths, inspired by an early 19th century Florentine original. Its surface is subtly worked by hammering, and its beautiful snake handle symbolizes the cyclical nature of things and infinity.
• Material: Sterling Silver
• Dimensions (in): W 2.73 x D 3.9 x H 3.12
• Dimensions (cm): W 7 x D 10 x H 8
• Handmade in Italy
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 1-2 weeks
• Shipping to United States: FREE
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy