This is a huge decorative ceramic vase inspired by the Hermitage, the Tsars' Royal Palace in St Petersburg, now one of the major museums in the world. Yet, being Florentine, Ceccarelli's artistic approach is highly influenced by the Italian Renaissance and, indeed, the motif replicates 18th century Tuscan tiles, which were in turn inspired by older ceramics.
• Material: Ceramic
• Dimensions (in): W 19.5 x D 19.5 x H 49.14
• Dimensions (cm): W 50 x D 50 x H 126
• Handmade in Italy
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 10-12 weeks
• Shipping to United States: $100
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy