In the 1930s in the kilns of Albisola, Filippo Tommaso Marinetti, together with other prominent members of the Futurist Movement and in collaboration with the Mazzotti family, created a line of ceramic vessels that embodied the Futurist aesthetic. These precious collector's items are still being reproduced today, using the same designs, the same passion, materials and techniques by Tullio Mazzotti, the fourth generation of the Mazzotti ceramists.
• Material: Ceramics
• Dimensions (in): 13 x 6.3 x 6.3
• Dimensions (cm): 33 x 16 x 16
• Handmade In Italy
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 4-6 weeks
• Shipping to United States: FREE
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy