Writing Instruments Manifacturer
In 1774, Francesco Pineider opened his first eponymous stationery shop in Piazza Della Signoria in the heart of Florence. Throughout the 19th century, the shop’s prestige spread among European intellectuals, attracting renowned personalities such as Stendhal and Napoleon. In 1864, Pineider produced the first pocket guide for Florence and six years later opened a second shop in Rome. Today, Pineider holds a guarantee of excellence in the field of handcrafted writing instruments and leather goods, boasting an unparalleled ability to interpret trends and traditions.