Pinti Inox

Pinti Inox

Lombardy, Italy

Metalsmith

Giacomo Pinti established his first chromed-brass flatware and cutlery workshop in 1929 in Lumezzane, Val Trompia, a valley near Brescia in northern Italy renowned for its mineral veins since antiquity. A leader in flatware and cutlery production, the company became an important manufacturer of stainless-steel flatware and cookware in the 50s, later introducing pots and pans and a new location in Sarezzo. The third generation of the Pinti family has expanded the collections and streamlined production processes to create pieces that balance modern aesthetics and tradition.


The Collection