This pitcher is made of a flame-glazed unique alloy pipe whose exterior surface was hand-frosted with a dusting of antioxidant precious metals while its inside layer is in 24K gold. The result is an elegant and sleek design created in 1986 and still part of the permanent Guido Niest Privé Collection, whose each piece is numbered and signed. Its timeless style and glossy finish make this pitcher perfect for both a post-modern and classic decor.
• Material: Silver-Metal Alloy, Gold 24K
• Dimensions (in): 11.4 x 8.7 x 3.7
• Dimensions (cm): 29 x 22 x 9.5
• Handmade In Italy
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 1-2 weeks
• Shipping to United States: FREE
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy