A pipe made of unique alloy is flame-glazed and then hand-frosted with a dusting of antioxidant precious metals. The result is an elegant and sleek design created in 1986 and still part of the permanent Guido Niest Privé Collection, whose each piece is numbered and signed. Its timeless style and glossy finish make this vase perfect for both a post-modern and classic decor.
• Material: Silver-Metal Alloy
• Dimensions (in): 14 x 5.1 x 3.5
• Dimensions (cm): 35.5 x 13 x 9
• Handmade In Italy
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 1-2 weeks
• Shipping to United States: FREE
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy