Quattro Luglio Wardrobe 1941
This wardrobe will provide luxurious storage for precious items. Its base is in walnut wood and its external structure is crafted in sections featuring walnut veneered sections on its two sides, and parchment covering on the frontal doors. The interior is complete with wooden shelves in maple wood with four internal drawers with maple briar-root wood fronts and solid ebony handles. The decor of any bedroom or walk-in closet will be instantly enhanced with the addition of this piece. Designed by Antonio Berdondini, year 1941.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: BERDRA-017
• Download: Tearsheet
• Material: Walnut wood, Maple root wood, Ebony wood, Parchment
• Dimensions (in): W 55.12 x D 21.26 x H 67.72
• Dimensions (cm): W 140 x D 54 x H 172
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 13-14 weeks
• Shipping to United States: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy