Bay Table Lamp by Ettore Sottsass - Memphis Milano
Designed in 1983 by Ettore Sottsass, this exquisite table lamp is an exercise in rigorous geometry, combining glass, aluminum, and plexiglass enriched by delicate gradients of colors, from the black and white concentric rings of the base to the gray shades of the central stem, ending in two circles on top in vibrant red and yellow. This superb piece will make a strong visual impact in any contemporary interior. Currently not available with a 110V electrification.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: MMPHMI-011
• Material: Glass, Aluminum, Plexiglass
• Dimensions (in): W 15.75 x D 15.75 x H 19.69
• Dimensions (cm): W 40 x D 40 x H 50
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 16-17 weeks
• Shipping to United States: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy