Carlton Room Divider by Ettore Sottsass - Memphis Milano
This exquisite sculptural piece was designed by Ettore Sottsass in 1981 as a room divider, becoming much more than just a functional piece, thanks to its superb silhouette enriched with an eclectic combination of vivid colors. Its structure is made of wood and plastic laminate. The symmetrical shape gets a dynamic asymmetrical flair, thanks to the various nuances used to mark each element, evoking the allure of postmodernist paintings and sculptures.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: MMPHMI-023
• Material: Wood Plastic
• Dimensions (in): W 74.80 x D 15.75 x H 77.17
• Dimensions (cm): W 190 x D 40 x H 196
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 2-3 weeks
• Shipping to United States: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy