Couture Geometric Wien Bench
Striking or its vibrant colors, this cotton velvet-upholstered Art Deco-inspired bench adds a sense of movement and sophistication to a refined interior. The continuity of its geometric pattern, bestowed by the handcrafted fringes hanging from the black and refined upholstery, suggests dynamism. A classic tone is introduced among the fringes' choice of color: burgundy, purple, azure blue, and dust pink squares merge together, for an ideal fit in a living room or study. This piece was introduced at 2019 Milan Design Week and it is customizable, please ask the Concierge for details. Each bespoke piece is stamped at the bottom of the lining of the pouf, signed, numbered and dated personally by the designer Lorenza Bozzoli. The original authenticity of each product highlights the artisanal quality and the art of a luxury dedicated design.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: LOREMI-067
• Download: Tearsheet
• Material: Textiles
• Dimensions (in): W 51.18 x D 15.75 x H 18.11
• Dimensions (cm): W 130 x D 40 x H 46
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 3-4 weeks
• Shipping to United States: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy