Director's Chair in Mustard Yellow
Reminiscent of the allure of classic cinema, this director's chair features the same silhouette of chairs used by the most iconic stars and masters of the silver screen. The ingenious mechanism that opens this foldable chair is very old, reinterpreted by some of the greatest designers of the 20th century, like Marcel Breuer and Enzo Mari. Always current, this piece is handmade of highest-quality solid ash with a walnut stain. The seat and back covers are in 80% acrylic and 20% cotton, water and stain repellent.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: IAAMMI-001
• Material: Ash wood, Textiles
• Dimensions (in): W 20.47 x D 19.69 x H 36.02
• Dimensions (cm): W 52 x D 50 x H 91.5
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 3-4 weeks
• Shipping to United States: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy