This exclusive sculpture-table is both decorative and functional and will be a statement addition to a contemporary interior. The top is made of solid paulownia and fir from salvaged trunks, that are treated with epoxy resins, acrylics, and stucco to enhance the distinct grains and natural imperfections of the wood. The surface alternates between opaque and glossy parts, rough and smooth areas without precise boundaries to create a deliberate unevenness. Raised on four tubular legs of brushed steel, the top features a resin-treated recess designed to be used as a vide-poche.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: METERA-002
• Material: Paulownia wood Fir wood Steel
• Dimensions (in): W 65.75 x D 19.69 x H 43.70
• Dimensions (cm): W 167 x D 50 x H 111
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 1-2 weeks
• Shipping to United States: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy