Hayama by Patricia Urquiola - China Red
Hayama (2019) - cabinet with 2 flap doors glossy lacquered, color china red (LP 303). A container with geometric lines and a strong Japanese influence. Like a Haori, traditional Japanese kimono jacket, Hayama is characterized by the same formal cut that plays with volumes and subtractions. The legs oblique to the supporting structure are the distinctive element of this essential sideboard. Seemingly minimal, its shape is accentuated by the thinned edges that diminish the reading of the thicknesses. Perfect for living and dining environments, Hayama has two drop down doors and clear glass shelves inside. Hayama is available in one size only, in glossy lacquer in a wide choice of colors. A reinterpretation of the work of the architect Kazuhide Takahama, who industrialized the ancient tradition of lacquering, expressing a clear desire to go beyond rationalism through the search for a relationship with the past.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: ACCIME-039
• Material: Steel
• Dimensions (in): W 77.95 x D 20.08 x H 30.71
• Dimensions (cm): W 198 x D 51 x H 78
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 9-10 weeks
• Shipping to United States: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy