Lisetta Tall Armchair by Elena Salmistraro
This exquisite armchair is a tribute to Elisa Caponi, wife of Luigi Maurizi whose three-generation family contributed to making Mogliano the heart of the weaving crafting tradition. Handcrafted of natural cane bent by hand using the flame technique, the embracing silhouette is defined by delicate and elegant transparencies created by the different weaving techniques: two arches of hand-weaved, 2mm-thick wicker in the center and panels of classic Viennese straw and "teglia" weaving on the sides. Stacked cushions in gradients of gray complete the comfortable seat (H 47 x D 64 cm).
Available also in pink, green or beige version.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: BOTTMC-025
• Material: Wood
• Dimensions (in): W 31.89 x D 26.38 x H 70.87
• Dimensions (cm): W 81 x D 67 x H 180
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 5-6 weeks
• Shipping to United States: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy