Luna Orizzontale Lamp 2 by Gio Ponti
Designed by legendary Italian master Gio Ponti, this lamp was introduced for the first time at the 1957 Triennale in Milan. The shape was inspired by the moon ("luna" in Italian), with its elegant shape crafted of satin-finished nickel comprising a three-legged base and an oblong shade in white plastic that evokes the ethereal allure of the moon. This stunning table lamp is complete with a T-shaped rod inserted at the center of the top, which adds an intriguing decorative touch reminiscent of the iconic Sputnik satellite.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: TATONO-123
• Download: Tearsheet
• Material: Nickel Plastic
• Dimensions (in): W 19.69 x D 19.69 x H 31.50
• Dimensions (cm): W 50 x D 50 x H 80
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 1-2 weeks
• Shipping to United States: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy