Navona chair by Ciarmoli Queda Studio
Part of an extensive collection created in collaboration with designers Simone Ciarmoli and Miguel Queda, this stunning armchair blends formal and functional elegance in fluid, sculptural form. Covered in luxurious mocha velvet, the reinforced polyurethane and Dacron® wooden shell rests solidly on wenge-veneered legs. The unique "winged" design of the armrests frames the cushioned seat (48cm height) and nicely curved back giving this exclusive armchair a highly modern appeal. Contract and commercial certifications available upon request.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: UNCOMI-001
• Material: Wenge wood Textiles Dacron® Polyurethane
• Dimensions (in): W 22.44 x D 24.80 x H 33.07
• Dimensions (cm): W 57 x D 63 x H 84
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 6-7 weeks
• Shipping to United States: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy