No. 1 Chair by Michael Thonet
This elegant chair was designer in 1850 by Michael Thonet. It sinuous lines are light and sophisticated and will complement a contemporary dining room and a classic entryway or study in an equally stunning way. Thonet's iconic curved wood is particularly evident in the open backrest, while the Viennese straw seat adds another iconic Thonet touch to the piece.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: THONTO-077
• Download: Tearsheet
• Material: Beechwood Viennese straw
• Dimensions (in): W 16.54 x D 19.29 x H 36.22
• Dimensions (cm): W 42 x D 49 x H 92
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 6-7 weeks
• Shipping to United States: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy