P32 Blue Swivel Armchair by Osvaldo Borsani
As part of "ABV Collection", the delicate lines tracing the profile of this swivel armchair seem to disclose the ergonomic mechanism conceived by its designer Osvaldo Borsani in 1956. Raised on a four-spoke base in satin nickel-finished cylindrical steel, its body is padded in polyurethane foam and upholstered with blue fabric. Unlike many other trendy designs at the time, this seating solution was meant to follow the user through each movement, guaranteeing the necessary support and improved comfort.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: TECNCO-224
• Material: Steel Polyurethane Textiles
• Dimensions (in): W 33.46 x D 31.50 x H 32.68
• Dimensions (cm): W 85 x D 80 x H 83
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 7-8 weeks
• Shipping to United States: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy