Paso Doble Natural Folding Chair by Enrico Davide Bona
This stunning chair was designed by architect Enrico Davide Bona and introduced at Milan Design Week 2001. Part of the itinerant museum I-Dot-Italian, Design on Tour, this piece traveled to the ICFF in NYC and the NeoCon in Chicago. Its svelte silhouette is crafted of ply beechwood with a natural finish and is inspired by the light movements of a tango, adding elegance to a modern decor. This versatile piece folds, becoming a precious addition in any room, where it can be stored and used when needed or displayed for a dynamic effect.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: BBBIVI-009
• Material: Ply beechwood
• Dimensions (in): W 19.69 x D 20.87 x H 28.74
• Dimensions (cm): W 50 x D 53 x H 73
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 4-5 weeks
• Shipping to United States: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy