Proust Geometrica Armchair by Alessandro Mendini
A striking evolution of the iconic armchair designed by Alessandro Mendini in 1978 for the Palazzo dei Diamanti in Ferrara, this stupendous armchair reinterprets the piece's traditional bold shape with an innovative technicolor approach. A cult of postmodern design and a harmonious blend between functionality and aesthetic research, its hand-carved and hand-painted wooden frame is upholstered with a vivacious multicolor fabric designed by Mendini himself.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: IPLPME-020
• Material: Textiles
• Dimensions (in): W 41.34 x D 36.61 x H 42.91
• Dimensions (cm): W 105 x D 93 x H 109
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 7-8 weeks
• Shipping to United States: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy