Quattro Gambe Table by Francesco Faccin
Designed by Francesco Faccin, this elegant table is called Quattro Gambe (Four Legs), hinting at the customizable nature of the support of the solid walnut top, creating endless configurations to fit an eclectic decor or a sophisticated, minimalist interior. This particular piece boasts two steel legs (diameter: 7 cm) with glossy gold finish at one end, while on the other end one is in cement (diameter: 11 cm) and the other in marble. The top is also entirely customizable in materials and sizes, please ask the Concierge for options and pricing with customizations.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: EXTOCO-006
• Material: Walnut wood, Cement, Marble, Steel
• Dimensions (in): W 98.43 x D 35.43 x H 29.53
• Dimensions (cm): W 250 x D 90 x H 75
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 13-14 weeks
• Shipping to United States: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy