Striulli Vetri d'Arte
Palm Murano Glass Chandelier
This Venetian chandelier is made by master glass blower Alberto Striulli on the island of Murano in Venice. With two tiers of lights and a cascade of palm fronds hanging from the top it evokes the 1940s and yet is modern enough to fit in with most contemporary décors. In antique smoky glass, the first tier has 8 lights, while the second features 4 lights. Each chandelier by Striulli can be customized, is signed by the artist, and comes with a certificate of authenticity.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: STRIVE-004
• Material: Murano Glass
• Dimensions (in): W 44.85 x D 44.85 x H 46.8
• Dimensions (cm): W 115 x D 115 x H 120
• Handmade in Italy
Delivery & returns
• Shipping to United States: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy