Tripolina Armchair in Cream and Terracotta Red
First designed in 1885, the Tripolina armchair gained recognition as the comfortable and versatile chair used by the Italian military troops in Libya. Its iconic silhouette is reinterpreted by renowned architects like Franco Albini and Giuseppe Terragni, and became an international icon. Telami crafts each chair by hand using the finest solid ash with a teak stain for the frame. For this version, seat and backrest fabric (a mix of 50% cotton and 50% jute) is in a delicate cream color, accented with details in Terracotta red made of 80% acrylic and 20% cotton. The seat is 32 cm high.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: IAAMMI-013
• Material: Ash wood, Textiles
• Dimensions (in): W 27.17 x D 32.68 x H 41.73
• Dimensions (cm): W 69 x D 83 x H 106
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 3-4 weeks
• Shipping to United States: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy