Tripolina Armchair in Mustard Yellow
Exuding rustic-chic allure, this Tripolina armchair is a modern interpretation of the iconic piece by the same name created in 1885 and used by the Italian military in Libya. Practical for its sturdy and folding structure, the design was successful and is here updated by architects Franco Albini and Giuseppe Terragni. It is handcrafted using the finest ash with a teak stain, paired with a cover in water- and stain-repellent in 8% acrylic and 20% cotton. The warm mustard yellow hue of the cover elegantly complements the wood, creating an accent piece ideal for a modern or rustic interior.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: IAAMMI-011
• Download: Tearsheet
• Material: Ash wood, Textiles
• Dimensions (in): W 27.17 x D 32.68 x H 41.73
• Dimensions (cm): W 69 x D 83 x H 106
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 5-6 weeks
• Shipping to United States: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy