Tripolina Chair in Terracotta Red
Updating the rustic and refined design of the Tripolina chair, initially used by Italian soldiers in Libya and then revisited by iconic architects such as Franco Albini and Giuseppe Terragni, this stunning object of functional decor is entirely handmade and will be a perfect fit in a modern entryway, living room, or study. The comfortable and enveloping seat and back are made of water- and stain-repellent fabric (80% acrylic and 20% cotton) in a vibrant terracotta red hue. The visible structure is of top-quality solid ash wood with a teak stain. The hardware is made of stainless steel.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: IAAMMI-019
• Material: Ash wood, Textiles, Stainless steel
• Dimensions (in): W 27.17 x D 32.68 x H 41.73
• Dimensions (cm): W 69 x D 83 x H 106
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 3-4 weeks
• Shipping to United States: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy