Utrecht by Gerrit T. Rietveld - Red
Utrecht - Armchair (Upholstery cod. 113L652). Gerrit Rietveld came up with the design for the Utrecht armchair in 1935 while working for the Metz & Co. department store in Amsterdam, where his brief was to make a chair for serial production. Taking market needs into account, while privileging a comfortable and relaxing experience, led to the elements of the chair being treated as separate units. As a consequence, the chair became an icon of both the Neoplastic movement, and of Rietveld’s experimental vision.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: ACCIME-005
• Material: fabric
• Dimensions (in): W 25.20 x D 33.46 x H 27.56
• Dimensions (cm): W 64 x D 85 x H 70
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 8-9 weeks
• Shipping to United States: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy