This vase is a reproduction of an antique apothecary jar, masterfully reproduced by the expert maiolica artisans of Manetti e Masini in Florence. Executed in blue and white Ligurian style, the maiolica piece features the writing of the content "Aque Cardi Bened" (a curative type of cardoons) and putti in a landscape on one side and the date 1757 on the other.
• Material: Ceramic
• Dimensions (in): W 11.7 x D 11.7 x H 12.48
• Dimensions (cm): W 30 x D 30 x H 32
• Handmade in Italy
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 4-6 weeks
• Shipping to United States: FREE
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy