This book by Florentine bookbinder Giannini is bound in rich leather, dyed using the ancient technique of vegetable tanning. The hand-sewn interior contains ivory paper, and the monastic style cover features a clasp and inlays of brass at the corners and centre.
• Material: Leather, Brass, Paper
• Dimensions (in): W 10.14 x D 1.56 x H 14.43
• Dimensions (cm): W 26 x D 4 x H 37
• Handmade in Italy
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 3-4 weeks
• Shipping to United States: FREE
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy