Charming capriccio composed of six small ceramic tiles, painted by the expert ceramic artists of Manetti e Masini, in Florence. Paintings with ruins and landscapes were especially common in Florence and Rome as souvenirs for those fortunate that, in the 18th and 19th century, were doing the Grand Tour of Europe.
• Material: Ceramics
• Dimensions (in): W 21.45 x D 1.95 x H 15.6
• Dimensions (cm): W 55 x D 5 x H 40
• Handmade in Italy
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 4-6 weeks
• Shipping to United States: FREE
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy