This large ceramic vase is inspired by those that the Medici, Florence's ruling family during the Renaissance, used to put in their gardens and courtyards and, indeed, their coat of arms is painted at the very center among the painted foliage. The piece is entirely handmade and decorated by the ceramic artists of Manetti e Masini in Florence. The vase rests on a matching ceramic base with an original hand-painted design in glorious yellow.
• Material: Ceramic
• Dimensions (in): W 27.3 x D 27.3 x H 53.82
• Dimensions (cm): W 70 x D 70 x H 138
• Handmade in Italy
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 4-6 weeks
• Shipping to United States: $100
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy