Ercole Moretti & Fratelli
Three Murano brothers founded “Ercole Moretti & Fratelli” back in 1911. Their aim was to master the production of the two star products of the Venetian glass landscape: the “Rosetta” and the “Millefiori Mosaic”. In the 70s, the Moretti workshop started making murrine pendants that soon became a Murano classic alike the plates and bowls made using ancient Roman techniques. Today, new generations are leading the workshop focusing on collaborations with international designers with a modern look while safeguarding traditional techniques.