A luxurious Florentine mosaic table base for which was mainly used black Belgian and green Guatemala marble. The Traversari brothers strictly followed the guidelines of the Opificio delle Pietre Dure, the traditional Florentine marble craft authority and museum, and decorated the marble inlay base with a motif of birds and flowers. The octagonal shape of the table stresses its truly majestic presence evoking the atmosphere of the most sumptuous Renaissance palaces of Florence.
• Material: Black Belgian Marble, Yellow Siena Marble, Verde Guatemala Marble, Semi-Precious Stones
• Dimensions (in): W 28.47 x D 28.47 x H 1.17
• Dimensions (cm): W 73 x D 73 x H 3
• Handmade in Italy
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 4-6 weeks
• Shipping to United States: $100
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy