Farmacia SS Annunziata 1561

Farmacia SS Annunziata 1561

Tuscany, Italy

Perfumer

Farmacia SS Annunziata has maintained its location in Florence since 1561, the year in which herbalist and chemist Domenico di Vincenzo di Domenico Brunetti established the apothecary shop. In 1970, it was acquired by the Azzerlini family, who has managed it for two generations. Farmacia has a long-standing tradition of first-class skin products made with pure active ingredients, and its cosmetic line is produced by KER Srl, owned by the same family, featuring modern and safe technology to offer the same highest quality standards


Back to top